Ski touring N°1 - The easy one
Ski touring in Err
Warning: Unsecured hours
Get started gently!
This trail is ideal to try out cross country skiing and get a feeling for it.
It’s a there and back trail on an old blue slope with slight gradients. This will help you get to grips with the feeling of cross country skiing, its gestures and techniques.
This last stretch is a bit steep and can lead you to “travailler des conversions”
You come back down the way you went up, easily, allowing you to gently return to the starting point.
- Difference in height
- 174.85 m
- GPX / KML files allow you to export the trail of your hike to your GPS (or other navigation tool)
- 175 meters of difference in height
- Start altitude : 1853 m
- End altitude : 1853 m
- Maximum altitude : 2027 m
- Minimum altitude : 1853 m
- Total positive elevation : 175 m
- Total negative elevation : -175 m
- Max positive elevation : 130 m
- Min positive elevation : -130 m