COMMITMENTS OF PYRENEES-CERDAGNE'S TOURISM
What Appendix II of the November 12, 2010 order says:
The visible display intended to inform customers about the commitments of the office classified in category II, must include the following information:
This tourist office ( classified in category II) which belongs to the network of Offices de Tourisme de France. It undertakes to :
- Facilitate your work.
- To offer you furniture to sit down
- Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer
- Offer you free access to wifi.
- Display and broadcast its opening periods in at least two foreign languages.
- Be open at least 240 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays during the tourist season.
- To answer all the year to your mails.
- To provide a permanent reception service with staff who speak at least two foreign languages.
- To ensure the supply of tourist maps, plans and tourist guides on paper.
- To give you access to its trilingual website.
- To distribute its tourist information also on paper translated into at least two foreign languages relating to :
- all classified tourist accommodations including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail, website address, telephone number, and the level of classification
- monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites, which may include an indication of the usual rates, the periods and times when they are open to the public, the website and the telephone and postal contact details
- events and animations
- emergency telephone numbers
- Update annually its tourist information
- Display outside the building the emergency telephone numbers
- To present all the qualified offer of its zone of intervention for all the customers
- Handle your complaints and measure your satisfaction
- To respect a quality approach
- To put at your disposal an adviser in stay
- To guarantee the reliability and the topicality of the information on the local tourist offer.