VTT N°2 - The large plateau
Mountain biking in Err
Warning: Unsecured hours
A perfect route to discover a part of the Cerdanya!
From the village of Err through the villages of Sainte Léocadie and Nahuja, this route leads to Osséja.
This route is ideal for families as the trails are varied, sometimes forest tracks, slightly uneven hiking trails, sometimes village streets.
Before Osséja, a last slightly more technical portion calls for confidence and quality riding.
A course with multiple overviews on the Cerdan plateau!
- Difference in height
- 348.1 m
- GPX / KML files allow you to export the trail of your hike to your GPS (or other navigation tool)
- 348 meters of difference in height
- Start altitude : 1342 m
- End altitude : 1342 m
- Maximum altitude : 1420 m
- Minimum altitude : 1235 m
- Total positive elevation : 348 m
- Total negative elevation : -348 m
- Max positive elevation : 70 m
- Min positive elevation : -69 m