Trail N°2 - The tour of Cotzé
Trail in Err
Warning: Unsecured hours
So beautiful up there!
After a very gentle first kilometer of a slight incline you enter the forest.
From there, the climb is a little steeper, you have to quickly find your second breath.
A small flat at mid-slope to be able to get your breath. The rest of the climb is very smooth and regular.
Finally the descent on a very large and slightly rugged portion.
The ease of this descent makes it possible to enjoy the panorama of the Cerdagne and the Pic du Carlit.
- 294 meters of difference in height
- Start altitude : 1844 m
- End altitude : 1842 m
- Maximum altitude : 2128 m
- Minimum altitude : 1842 m
- Total positive elevation : 294 m
- Total negative elevation : -295 m
- Max positive elevation : 109 m
- Min positive elevation : -230 m