Trail N° 1 - Quick tour in the forest
Trail in Err
Warning: Unsecured hours
Get on your feet and discover the trail!
The course is on a fairly wide and easy forest track
The beginning of the course is on a slight slope with some rest areas.
It's on the first climb that you have to work the cardio.
A gentle descent into the forest allows recovery and the rest of the forest trail is mainly descending.
TIP: This route is a hike in summer and in winter snowshoe can be used.
Regularly snowy, this course ensures a nice walk among the fir trees.
- 205 meters of difference in height
- Start altitude : 1852 m
- End altitude : 1856 m
- Maximum altitude : 1940 m
- Minimum altitude : 1852 m
- Total positive elevation : 205 m
- Total negative elevation : -200 m
- Max positive elevation : 50 m
- Min positive elevation : -51 m