Nordik Walk N°4 - The Puigmal Balconies
Nordic walking in Valcebollère
Warning: Unsecured hours
This return trail on a border ridge offers up an exceptional view of the Cerdagne.
Leaving from the 504 marker above the village of Osséja, this trail starts flat, ideal for warming up and getting used to the altitude.
Then follows a regular 5km climb towards the Col de Quéralbs without major difficulties. There is a great view up here !
The way back is along the same track.
- 437 meters of difference in height
- Start altitude : 2205 m
- End altitude : 2205 m
- Maximum altitude : 2529 m
- Minimum altitude : 2193 m
- Total positive elevation : 437 m
- Total negative elevation : -437 m
- Max positive elevation : 162 m
- Min positive elevation : -162 m