Nordik Walk N°2 - The way to Saint Barnabé
Nordic walking in Valcebollère
Warning: Unsecured hours
Discover the village of Vacebollère
This trail starts in the pretty village of Valcebollère. Once out of it’s narrow streets, a beautiful forest track winds up gently allowing a progressive start.
Once at the highest point, undertake the return trip to the St Barnabé chapelle to discover this part of the heritage of Valcebollère.
The last part of the trail is on the mountain side, in front of the village, without any major difficulties, once the stream has been crossed.
- 287 meters of difference in height
- Start altitude : 1523 m
- End altitude : 1522 m
- Maximum altitude : 1776 m
- Minimum altitude : 1522 m
- Total positive elevation : 287 m
- Total negative elevation : -288 m
- Max positive elevation : 87 m
- Min positive elevation : -120 m